Have an account?

Monday, March 21, 2011

HELLO HOTTIES!

So welcome to my fabulous blog. Honestly, I'm still in progress to understand how does this cyber thing works (Ya ya.. I know that I sound like an IT Bimbo! But, whatever... As long it works and you're reading this, I think I've done a great job. Right?) Okay, let's proceed...

I'm not blogging around like talking crap about my life or or bitching about others. Plus, I'm not only running this blog for my business and gain profit from it but I also want you, my readers/customers to gain some advantages. Even if you're just blogwalking! (No, I'm not giving you money or teach you how to make money.) I want to share. Sharing is caring peoples!

I love fashion and we all do! Fashion is everything for me, especially shoes. Ouhh... I would die for it! (Okay, hyperbola. I know) Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louibitoun.. etc.. etc.. It makes our feet smells like some million dollar baby! Believe it or not but there is some people who have insurance for their feet (guess yourself). Maybe they wearing too much of Calvin Klein or Prada that its permenantly stick to their feet. Who knows, world are full with wonders. But I'm not here to talk about expensive shoes or peoples feet but I want to talk about the Do's and the Don't s about our shoes.

Familiar with this? Its kitten heels shoe. Seriously? Kitten heels? I know, different people have different sense of style. Some people may say that kitten heels shows elegance but for me its a Don't s. In Malaysia, kitten
heels can be seen on every single ladies feet on the street. Career women, teenagers, grandmas and drags (oaky, its exceptional). Please ladies, if you can invest money in magazines or SMS'es for your favourite contestant on the reality TV shows, why don't you invest some in your shoes wardrobe? Believe me, its worth it!

To all the career women, especially in Malaysia I understand that you want to be comfortable while you're impressing your boss and climbing up the corporat ladder but it is not a good excuse to lose your sense in fashion! Alright, take a deep breath and get ready for a feet makeover! Here is the Do's


This is some example of The Do's in kitten heels version. Its not as tacky as the black one(above), because in my opinion this is far more better! For teenagers, this is suitable for you too but you also can try this type of kitten heels.
It is simple yet so fashionable. You can style it with a pastel colour skinny and a loose blouse, make it look like retro'ish or a floral short dress for more girlish style.
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Oscar Wilde"




Thanks for reading.
Love,
Budget Bizz the best budget online store

0 comments:

Post a Comment